22 de abril de 2009

Lithuania favorito a ganar el Eurovision 2009 con -Sasha Son - Love

I’ve had it all, as a little child I’ve done it all, as a little child But the pain that I have For the fame that I got, was for what? A little girl is crying alone A little boy, searching for his home Even after I’ve sinned for a heart-craving dream Is that a sin? If you really love the love you say You’ll love with a love Then surely that love would love Then surely that love would love to love you back If you really love the love you say You’ll love with a love Then surely that love would love Then surely that love will love you back Will love you back For just one moment, we all wanna be Just as happy as one can be So don’t you make the same mistake You’d better give from what you take And don’t you break

No hay comentarios.: